To become an IFA customer
The following flowcharts show the high level process for registering as an IFA customer. There are two processes to choose from depending upon whether you wish to nominate capacity or not.
- Trading process: Nominating
- Trading process: Non-nominating
- Customers sign a single agreement between RTE and NGIC
- They do not have the right to nominate
- No requirement to be balancing responsible parties in the UK
- The new IFA participation agreement is available to all European energy traders
- It is subject to the existing European legislation for cross-border energy trading
For registration and general enquiries contact the IFA Customer Team.